Friday 9 March 2012

Button Heart Picture

9th March 2012 - Button Picture Frame

I've recently joined pinterest, and saw this lovely button heart picture on notonthehighstreet.com .

I knew my mum had stored a few buttons....

These buttons have been collected by my mum and gran over many years and it was great sorting through them. Clare (my little sister) decided to join me making our own craft pictures and we are really pleased with our results...


My finished picture (next to a photo of mum) can be seen here. It's not the best photo in the world but I am so pleased that I wanted to share my finished picture.



After moving the picture around a little I have decided to swap the large black button on the right  as I didn't feel it was balanced in the picture. Here's my final picture.




The buttons are very shiny and glossy, so I need to find a wall where the light can reflect in the buttons.

This is Clare's picture.


Every time I look at these pictures it makes me smile and brings me happy memories of mum!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment