Monday 30 April 2012

Page Maps - Bella Blvd Sketch Contest

I love reading the blog and the design sketches on Page Maps. For some unknown reason I got excited when I saw this competition http://www.pagemaps.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/bella-blvd-sketch-contest.html


.............so I thought I would give it a go. I am trying to scrap a load of childhood photos, and I knew straight away what pictures I would use. Some from a very hot sunny Crete family holiday.




My only real nightmare was after drawing pencil lines for my hand writing and carefully writing, I went to rub out the lines and the pen smudged everywhere. I was lucky and it allowed me to rub everything out and start again. Next time, test on a small piece of paper first, and use perm ink!


I used..... 
Background - Basic Grey Motifica Jade Paper
                     Tim Holk, Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection. 
(I'm not very good on the sewing machine, so I hand stitched around the page).
Smash Tape - K&Company
Page Title Stickers - Daisy Dandelion Velour
Footprints - EK success Classic Stickers
Small Title & Date - Simple Stories Year-o-graph Expressions Cardstock 


Thanks loads for giving me the inspiration Page Maps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment