Sunday 1 April 2012

Project 12 - February 2012

I'm a little behind, but still pleased to have completed my second Project 12 double page.
It was action packed this month, with a heavy snowfall at the start, with a holiday to Disneyland Paris, and the month ended with very foggy days.

The original sketch was from February 2012


I lived the number of photos and small squares and circules in this original sketch.
Here is my finished page:






Was pleased with the final page, although I may add a few more emblishments at the months go on. I've also tried to add more journalling this month.

Not sure why the pictures have turned around (will try and sort this out).
Thanks to Liz for the mickey die-cuts and spotty paper!

I'm looking forward to the March page already.


No comments:

Post a Comment