Saturday 23 February 2013

New Layout - I am 39: 2013

When following my favourite blogs - I loved the layout on This Kalil Life.
As it is my birthday in a months time (I will be 39) what a good opportunity to scrap a page about me. I'm not very good at writing about myself either - so lets give it a go.

This was the page designed by Kimberly


Today I met up with my sister-in-law and sister and we decided to all take on the challenge. After laughing and giggling about each others lists - we set out designing our own, and I was really pleased with my result.





Here are a couple of close-ups

Phil took the photo last year at Sherwood Pines on his Samsung phone.



Here is my complete list .....
  1. I was born in Warwickshire
  2. My Favourite subject at School was Maths
  3. I met my husband through BTCC motor racing
  4. I loved the London Olympics and was lucky to go.
  5. I preferred college to School
  6. I love it when Tom giggles, his laugh always makes me smile
  7. I am a campanologist
  8. I have lived in 5 houses, and owned 2 of them.
  9. I was a prefect at School 
  10. I try hard but I am far from being a perfectionist
  11. I love walking and walked up Snowdon for Charity
  12. I miss my mum every day
  13. I love taking photos
  14. My favourite colour is red
  15. I am hopeless at general knowledge
  16. I am a big Formula 1 fan and have met David Coulthard, Damon Hill and Jenson Button
  17. I am a morning person and love sunrises and sunsets
  18. I hate going to the hair dressers
  19. My favourite food is scampi and chips and profiteroles for desert.
  20. I am currently completing Project Life
  21. I was in Brownies but hated Guides
  22. My mums chocolate fridge cake is the best - yum yum.
  23. I love my bed
  24. My favourite film is 'The Rock'
  25. I wrote the website Harwoodonline.com the long way by html
  26. I have never broken a bone in my body
  27. Winnie the Pooh is one of my favourite Disney characters
  28. One of my best holiday places to visit is North Cornwall, it is very beautiful
  29. 29 I don't like spiders and I can't pick up the big and hairy ones
  30. I would love to run a half marathon, maybe I need to jog first.
  31. I don't like nuts, apart from peanuts
  32. My nick name is woody.
  33. As a child we went to Butlins on holiday every year
  34. I passed my driving test at 17 years old the first time
  35. My favourite author is Lee Childs who writes the Jack Reacher novels
  36. When I was a child I loved making my own Sindy doll clothes
  37. I played the recorder at school, I would have loved to learn the drums
  38. I love the sound of people sledging and laughing
  39. Jefferson Starship - 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' is my all-time favourite song.
Thanks to both my sister-in-law and sister in joining me in this and I know they will be posting their fantastic pages soon too. I've had a really good fun day. x x x

When loading my pictures onto my blog I noticed that one of my list had been duplicated. I was gutted. But luckily I had kept my information, so I've charged it, re-printed it, and thank goodness it's ok now, phew!!


Thanks to Tom for entertaining himself and taking the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment