Sunday 14 April 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 13 - Easter

Easter Holidays - and I'm a week behind. But I don't mind we've had so much fun it's going to be great documenting it. I hope you've had fun too.

Right back to Week 13 : 25th - 31st March. So much happened that I've got a couple of inserts this week.

 
Page 1  & Insert : Monday-Friday. I love the picture of Tom fast asleep in bed.
 
 
Insert & Egg Hunt
Saturday was a lovely day meeting up with my sisters in a lovely café in Chesterfield called Koo. We enjoyed lunch and yummy cakes for pudding. Phil and Tom secretly made me a fudge birthday cake (thanks for Phil for taking some pics). I've decided to keep the directions we made for Tom's Easter Egg Hunt. We kept it inside as it was soooo cold, but Tom loved it all the same. (For the Cadbury's Easter Egg I used Egg Wrapping Paper).
 

 Yorkshire Sculpture Park & Page 2
As Easter Sunday was also my birthday we had an action packed day. Tom completed his Easter Egg hunt as soon as we woke up. After breakfast in bed I got to open all my fab cards and presents (Thanks to everyone). We decided as it was dry (but cold) we would travel up to visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, just off Junction 38 on the M1. We had a lovely picnic and walk around. I loved the birthday cake the boys had made the day before. It was a great surprise and very yummy!! I've also backed one of the Easter pics with some Easter Egg wrapping. :)
 

 This week one of my favourite pictures of the week the 3 of us at the Sculpture Park.
 
This is what my pages look like in my album:

Now we have 2 weeks of Easter Holidays to look forward too.....
Useful facts of the week........

I'm using a combination of:
  • Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera. 12:8
  • Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
  • I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A & D
  • My Easter Freebie was from the A Vegas Girl at Heart website. I also used the journalling card and customised it. Thanks it looked cool.


 
I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website  on Tuesday 16th April. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking. x
 

3 comments:

  1. Great Easter pages for your PL. Love that you have so many photos and extra inserts. (my Easter week also got quite big with 3 inserts!!). :)
    I also have used the Easter freebie from A Vegas Girl at Heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Tracey. Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey- I've just discovered your page through The Mom Creative, I'm always interested to find more UK based Project Lifers! Where do you get your PL resources from? Other than finding the binders, Core Kits and big packs of page inserts I've struggled to source anything else/more creative!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete