Tuesday 14 May 2013

Project Life 2013: Weeks 14-16 Completed

Well i'm a little behind (6 weeks). Yikes!!!!
I've worked hard over the past week so I'm catching up slowly and now I'm only 3 weeks behind.

Week 14 was the Start of the Easter Holidays 1st-7th April.
We had so many fun days that it was easier to record them in one of the 3x4 pockets. Our favourite days were going on the bike ride in lovely sunshine, and enjoying Grandad's 1000th walk. Nice memories.



 
 
Week 15 - was the 2nd week of the Easter Holidays. 7th to 14th April.
Monday was a surprise fun day out to LEGOLAND. We have also found a new hobby Geocaching which is fun. I enjoyed both Thursday and Sunday where I met both my Sister and Sister-in-law. This is what holidays are all about.
 


 
Week 16 was back to normality of school and work 15th April to 21st April.
This week we bought and had fitted a new tow-bar. Watch out for the cycle carrier and new trailer in the next couple of weeks. We also had a fun weekend at Donington Park, which included 1 sunny day and 1 cold day and some fab BTCC motorsport action.



 
 
I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website  on Tuesday 14th May. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment