Friday 26 July 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 23

Another week completed I am catching up slowly.

Week 23 saw the official start of Summer - our first BBQ and evening meal enjoyed outside on the patio. Days just don't get much better than this. Our week was pretty normal - we are just enjoying more sunshine. At the moment I'm also loving the flowers and baby birds in the garden.


Week 23 double page

Page 1 - BBQ Time

Page 2 - Saturday: Dukeries Rally, and
Sunday: A small walk followed by a rare relaxing in the garden.
 
 
Useful facts of the week........
My week goes from Monday to Sunday, this week: 3rd June 2013 to 9th June.
I'm using a combination of:
Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera.  Ratio: 3:10 (another week for the old camera).
Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A
I also used a freebie card from Crashnotes, and the June month card was from Leslie Miller. Thanks for sharing!
 
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking. x

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment