Saturday 27 July 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 24

I love action packed weeks and Week 24 was just that!


Monday is Beaver Night, and the kids were painting their homemade robot's. Tom is very proud of his and couldn't bring himself to paint it. It is now being used as a moneybox.

Tuesday saw Tom's school (Fir) class perform their class assembly. It showcased a lot of their work and knowledge they had gained over the past year in class. Tom has a part at the beginning welcoming us to their assembly. He looked very proud. He also loved learning the songs.

Wednesday saw them off to the Nottingham Tennis Centre for coaching. They came home very proud of their new racquets and balls.

Thursday we enjoyed Cornflake Tart for pudding. It's not something I would buy in a restaurant, but it's one of the Nottingham puddings/traditions that I am getting used to.

Friday was Thomas's friend Jessica's 5th birthday. Another sunny day saw us enjoying a BBQ with our friends.


Saturday included a bit of hanging out and housework at home while the boys went on a bike ride.

Sunday was Fathers Day. Phil has breakfast in bed, followed by Geochacing in Arnold. We found a few, but some were very difficult to find - we will go back soon and try again. Lots of fun. :)

 
 
My favourite picture of the week is the daddy and son hug on Fathers Day. I love the fact that Toms favourite cuddly toy is also in the picture.
 
 
My other favourite picture was of the blue tit's nesting in our house. We had seen them on the bird table and fence but they are very nervous birds. To get the photos I spent an hour hiding under our washing line, waiting patiently. I wonder how many babies they had?
 
 

 
Useful facts of the week........My week goes from Monday to Sunday, this week: 10th June 2013 to 17th June.
 
I'm using a combination of:
Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera.  Ratio: 6:9 (another week for the old camera).
Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A
I also used a freebie card from A Vegas Girl at Heart which I wrote the key bits about the week on. Thanks for sharing!
 
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking. x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment