Saturday 14 December 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 39 & Week 40

I'm catching up on Project Life massive time -  but i'm still really really behind ....

Week 39



 
4th Anniversary for us and Phil surprises me with a weekend away. He even kept the destination a secret, which in our house is a massive challenge. My parents-in-law have Tom over night and he has lots of fun with his cousin Grace. Thanks all round.
I've loving the 'selfie' picture of us.
 
 
Week 40



 
Yellow is a fab colour this week considering the sun is still shining and it's still warm. On the school strike day the boys take advantage of their Merlin passes and head over to Alton Towers for fun.
 

The weekend was action packed as usual. Back in the summer we won an outdoor photo shoot, which the kids really enjoyed. The same day we met up with Grandad Harwood and Ann and we enjoy ice creams and watching the steam trains at the Loughborough Steam Gala Day.

Useful facts of the week.....My week goes from Monday to Sunday (2nd December - 8th December 2013).

I am using a combination of Camera Phone and Canon Isis Photos.
Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment